What are the audit tasks of the production process?
Audit tasks for production processes:
1. The plan completion of input-output period, quantity, quality and variety index during the verification period;
2. Verify the correctness, authenticity and legitimacy of production expenditure and product cost calculation during the verification period.
3. Verify the rationality of the occupancy of production funds and finished product funds;
4. Verify and evaluate the strictness of the internal control system of production;
5. Disclosing, correcting and curbing shortcomings, errors and shortcomings in the production process.